A child is the greatest blessing
Azoospermia Diagnosis steps
- Diagnosing the cause of Azoospermia
- Ultrasound Doppler Scrotum & Testes
- Detailed history
- Hormones analysis
- Y Chromosome micro-deletion
- Testicular biopsy
- Urine analysis for sperm
- Medical treatment based on the cause of Azoospermia
- Testicular sperm extraction techniques
- TESE, Micro TESE
- ICSI with sperms from Biopsy
Micro TESE Specialist Doctor in India
Due to primary testicular failure, it is a new surgical technique for the retrieval of sperms in Azoospermia. Under anaesthesia, this procedure is done. However this procedure is least preferred in view of complications and being very invasive in nature. TESA being the simplest and most effective technique is practised widely. Our Doctor Dr Arun muthuvel is an expert in TESA, TESE and Micro TESE.
1. If you have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
2. If your partner has male infertility issues like Oligozoospermia, Teratozoospermia or Athenozoospermia.
3. If you have premature ovarian failure
4. If you have been trying to conceive for at least two years and a cause hasn’t been found to explain why you have not become pregnant.
2. Women with unexplained fertility
3. Women with severe endometriosis
4. Couples with male factor infertility
1. Stimulation- After your baseline scans, injections will stimulate your ovaries to develop multiple eggs
2. Monitoring- Regular scans and blood test allow us to monitor your ovanan response to the drug
3. Trigger injections- When hormones are at the right levels another injection will trigger the eggs to mature
4. Egg collection and sperm collection- Eggs are collected via a needle passed through the vagina whilst you are under sedation. A semen sample is required on the day of egg collection
5. Fertilization and embryo development- Eggs and sperm are placed P an incubator to fertilize. Embryo development is monitored by CRGH embryologist
6. Embryo transfer- The best ennbryo(s) 6 /are transferred back into the uterus. Any suitable embryo not transferred can be frozen for Later use
7. Pregnancy test- Patient takes a pregnancy test 16 days after embryo transfer. At this stage we will arrange appropriate support.