Fertility centers throughout India
IVF Centers in India
Iswarya Fertility Center has various Fertility Centres and Women’s Hospitals throughout India. Our Fertility Hospitals provide treatments like IUI, IVF, ICSI, IMSI, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy services. Our Women’s Hospitals provide services like Maternity, Pregnancy care, Delivery services and well woman checkups at affordable costs. Iswarya Fertility Network has an exclusive team of IVF specialists who take care of our IVF Centers in India with an expertise to provide high quality Fertility treatments for every Infertility problem.
Over 3 decades of expertise have taught us the deep roots of fertility problems and helped us understand what really works, such wealth of knowledge is deeply transforming the lives of many. The problems will look similar and the causes may vary where our attention towards all our patients helps us understand them better and help them with their fertility problems. All our patients trust us for the confidential information they share. We follow utmost transparency in our approach which makes our patients stay confident during the course. We strive hard to make your baby’s dream a reality and leave no stone unturned in the process.
Fertility & IVF related FAQs
1) If you have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
2) If your partner has male infertility issues like Oligozoospermia, Teratozoospermia or Athenozoospermia.
3) If you have premature ovarian failure
4) If you have been trying to conceive for at least two years and a cause hasn’t been found to explain why you have not become pregnant.
2) Women with unexplained fertility
3) Women with severe endometriosis
4) Couples with male factor infertility
1) Stimulation- After your baseline scans, injections will stimulate your ovaries to develop multiple eggs
2) Monitoring- Regular scans and blood test allow us to monitor your ovanan response to the drug
3) Trigger injections- When hormones are at the right levels another injection will trigger the eggs to mature
4) Egg collection and sperm collection- Eggs are collected via a needle passed through the vagina whilst you are under sedation. A semen sample is required on the day of egg collection
5) Fertilization and embryo development- Eggs and sperm are placed P an incubator to fertilize. Embryo development is monitored by CRGH embryologist
6) Embryo transfer- The best ennbryo(s) 6 /are transferred back into the uterus. Any suitable embryo not transferred can be frozen for Later use
7) Pregnancy test- Patient takes a pregnancy test 16 days after embryo transfer. At this stage we will arrange appropriate support.